Animal Designs

Monday, February 16, 2015

ArtyBitz Acrylic Paint Set for Beginners - Twelve Quality NonToxic Colors - Great Price

If you are like me, you have some acrylic paint sets lying around in a cupboard or drawer that are old (now dry) and pretty much near worthless.

I have often purchased my paint sets at discount stores and sadly they have ended up being disappointing products.

I have since bought a great quality paint set from Amazon. I enjoy making safe purchases and I also appreciate the fast shipping, the convenience of money-back or return and replace guarantees.

The ArtyBitz acrylic paint set that I bought from Amazon ended up being a terrific choice. I got a top quality acrylic paint set (for a terrific price) and was actually pleased with ArtyBitz thoughtful follow-up.

More surprisingly (well to me anyway) was that they also offered me a lot of truly excellent pointers and information on the best ways to effectively keep them.

Not just that, ArtyBitz also gave me some truly helpful advice on the best ways to really make use of their acrylic paints - which was excellent, as I am a beginner and not an experienced professional. I now enjoy spending my downtime painting either by myself or with my children.

Like some of you, I have had bad experiences with purchases in the past, however, I am actually pleased with the ArtyBitz acrylic paint set; the purchase was simple and I have found it to be really worthwhile.

If you are in the marketplace for some quality acrylic paints, then I recommend you to click the link below to purchase the ArtyBitz Acrylic Paints now, and see on your own exactly what I am talking about. I am pretty sure you will be pleased! In either case, remember to have fun with the ArtyBitz Acrylic Paint Sets!



Check out this Acrylic Paint set product now

High Quality Paint Set - Designed & Manufactured to accomplish premium outcomes

11 x 12 ml (0.4 US fl.oz) of Bright Acrylic Colors that will satisfy the majority of your Painting requirements.

Plus 1 x 21 ml (0.7 US fl.oz) large tube of Titanium white color to blend with the other colors.

Aluminium tubes with Screw caps to maintain and extend the quality and lifespan of the paints.

Satisfaction is guaranteed with a 100 % Hassle Free "Return & Replace" Policy.

The paint colors consist of lemon yellow, vermillion, yellow ochre, crimson red, sap green, viridian, burnt sienna, cerulean blue, burnt umber, ultramarine blue, lamp black and white.

Another excellent aspect of these artist quality paints is that they can be put on many paint-able surfaces, including the stretched canvases, wood, glass, paper and plenty of other surfaces.

ArtyBitz acrylic paint sets are distinctively batch coded with a production date during the production procedure guaranteeing commitment to quality.

The product also conforms to ASTM D-4236.

Despite your level of experience, ArtyBitz acrylic paint sets are versatile enough to be made use of by beginners, children, grown ups and professional artists alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment